Monday, December 15, 2008

In The Name Of Jesus






On October 3, 2007, while resting in Him, I heard Jesus say the following:





MY NAME . . .

MY NAME . . .

MY Name is ALL you need!

You don't need buildings, or programs, or teams, or meetings.

All you need is MY NAME!

My Name will do it ALL!

In My Name,
you are free!

In My Name, others will and can be free.

n My Name is SATISFACTION.

And PURPOSE REVEALED.

My Name PROVIDES all your needs!

My Name scatters your enemies.

My Name is your high tower and fortress!

Christian -- Little Christs!

In Christ and thru Christ alone --

In My Name, you are ESTABLISHED as a Heavenly agent --

Sent out in My Name.

My Name is given to you as a Gift.

Wear My Name over your heart

Like a name tag, an identity badge.

Your identity is in My Name alone.

All you need or could ever want or would ever accomplish,

All your glory,

Is in My Name.

Resist all other "attachments.

Man-made attachments and/or ways.

You say a mouthful of love and power

When you say My Name!

My Name is the pathway to God's Heart.

In My Name is healing,

Wholeness,

Redemption,

And complete deliverance!

Fragrant -- Flowing -- Free!

You do not need restraints.

You need release.

Man restrains.

I release.

When you strain gnats,

You swallow camels!

In My Name alone is your Holiness.

In My Name alone is all your sanctification.

In My Name is all your glory, all your purposes, and destinations.

HERE I AM . . . I HAVE COME TO GIVE YOU MY LIFE . . . AND . . .

MY NAME!

No comments:

Post a Comment